Sunday, June 17, 2007

Panda Pals Conservation and Preservation of Giant Panda






Lemons and Lollis presents our "PANDA PALS" Collection. This fun gift set includes a onesie, reversible bib with designer topstitching, 2 coordinating burp cloths and a flannel receiving blanket. My daughter and I frequent the zoo as much as we can and I always try to find new ways to help preserve and protect endangered species. Pandas are on the list and after I found this sweet panda fabric from Japan and imported it - I knew this would be my way to help give back to the pandas!! $5.00 from every sale of this collection will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund to help protect and conserve Pandas. For more information and to donate directly please visit: http://www.worldwildlife.org/pandas/

Or... by the collection and get a unique Handmade baby gift plus help the Pandas! Click here to see the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment