Friday, June 15, 2007








I have been contemplating expanding my collection to include toddler clothing - specifically little girl dresses and tops! When I came across this absolutely FABULOUS new fabric designer JOEL dewberry - I figured this would be my opportunity! To invest in whole bolts of fabric for my Mommy run shop is such a big investment for me! So... I have been waiting for something I just truly LOVE! That way if it doesn't sell - I know I will use it for myself and LOVE it!! I honestly don't think I'll have problems with this designer collection! I can't wait to get it in my hands - Ordered and hopefully here in two weeks - I apparently made it in the first shipment from the manufacturer - YEAH!!! So keep your eyes out and subscribe to a feed of my blog if you want to know when it hits the store!!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment