Sunday, August 5, 2007

I have the best customers EVER!
















So I know I have said this before, but I have the best customers ever. I feel so priviledge to have met so many wonderful and equally talented people through my shop. One person in particular has really become a friend even though we haven't ever met in person. She is so genuinely sweet and generous I just have to send out hugs via my blog!!! Amber - you rock!!! She has continually shared beautiful photos of her daughters wearing my clothes and her latest share is her baby girl playing with some of my blocks. These photos are so divine! Even though I am not selling these block any more - I had to share them here on my blog! How CUTE!!! Please check out her beautiful websites:
You will honestly be so impressed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment