Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lemons and Lollis Temporarily Closed!

We will temporarily be closing our doors to new orders. Thanks to all our wonderful customers we are swamped with orders and want to devote our time and attention to processing these.

PLUS...because we have been so busy we haven't had time to develop our newest line of baby boy products. These are phenomenal and will surely be a big hit!!! I was so excited to get these out there, but haven't had time - so once we are caught up we will be developing some great new toddler boy clothing -as well as adding to our "eeva Dress" collection.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog to receive notification of our new collections as well as our opening date! See the column to the right of our blog.

We are always available by email and will still be checking convos in our shop occasionally - so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Cheers,
Corina
lemondropsandlollipops@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Congratulations on the sudden overwhelming success! I just wanted to stop by & say that I absolutely adore the rock star onesie that I purchased for Katie. You are very talented & I am sure that once you have re-opened, I will be a returning customer! Take care & once again, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete