Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amy Butler new NIGELLA Fabrics are COMING!!!


***NEW FABRICS COMING!!*****


I am happy to say my new "Eeva Dress" has been a big hit. I started this collection in the designer fabrics from Joel Dewberry. He just hit the scene and his fabrics are incredible. Due to the overwhelming response I will be adding more fabrics for this new design - plus I will be doing some jackets for upcoming fall and winter.



Amy Butler has been a favorite fabric designer for years now. I have personally made a few quilts from her fabrics alone. Her stuff is modern and eclectic with a bit of traditional. I LOVE IT!!! She just released a new line called "nigella". It is absolutely stunning!! I will be adding to my "eeva dress" line with three more dresses from Amy Butler fabrics. Two dresses will feature her new "nigella" line and a third from her classic "belle" collection. Unfortunately some of these fabrics are on back order - so it is hard to say when these will be available in my shop. If you would like to be notified when the dresses are available for sale. Please subscribe to this blog (see the column to the right) to receive updates!



Thanks - and as always - please support fellow artists by shopping handmade - ONLY on ETSY!



lemonsandlollis

No comments:

Post a Comment