Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Share your pics!

Well... I have said this a million times, but I truly have the best customers ever. You guys rock my world. I frequently will receive some pictures of your darling little angels dressed in Lemons and Lollis attire. I LOVE BABIES!!! So it's always a treat to see your wee ones! I updated my website with a new gallery that features some of these pictures (with permission of all their mommies of course!).... so check it out!
If you would like to join in on the fun - and see your little one up in "lights" on my website - send me a picture of your little one in a Lemons and Lollis attire or playing with a Lemons and Lollis toy - and you will receive a something extra special from me! Just send your photos to lemondropsandlollipops@hotmail.com Once again - thanks for supporting handmade by shopping Lemons and Lollis!

No comments:

Post a Comment