Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grand Re-Opening!


I am so excited to be back open! It has been a busy month for me finalizing our fall collection and building our new and improved website. I would love to hear feedback - I'm not a website designer by any means so this was a big undertaking for me! I learned a lot though and I am so glad I ventured down that path.

Before I highlight some items in my fall collection I want to send much thanks to all the wonderful comments and support I have received from so many of my customers! You guys rock!

So we have a ton of new stuff... but I wanted to highlight a few special items here. These are all limited editions. Only one is available in each size in each color combo - so if you see something you like I suggest you buy it now. Once they are sold, no more will be made. I hope you like them as much as I do - these were by far the most fun I had sewing my fall collection.
















I also made this sweet tote for my daughter who just celebrated her second birthday. It turned out so cute, I decided to make 3 more to sell in my shop. Once these are sold - no more will be made.




















Finally, I have made the decision to expand my website and start carrying some fabulous Handmade Items from other wonderful designers. I am choosing items that I had bought for my daughter, that I feel are unique, well made, and stand the torture of a 2 year old! Here is the latest addition - but I have a lot more coming!














As always thanks for supporting handmade - and please subscribe to my blog to receive notifications when new items hit our shop! (just enter your email address to the right on my blog's home page http://www.lemonsandlollis.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of your success! Your website looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
    jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
    to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
    promote relevant blogs and websites.

    Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete