Monday, August 6, 2007

Check this out!!!




I have to share a little story! I have a wonderful friend name Ruby. We actually met in a mom's playgroup almost 2 years ago. Life has lead us to different parts of the country, but we still stay in touch. She has been successfully selling jewelry in person to various outlets and I have to say her products are STUNNING!!! Due to some probing and pushing from me and others we have convinced her to open up her own online shop! She uses only the finest gemstones and sterling silver. Her products are meant to last a lifetime. Here are some of my favorites.

She is running a "SUMMER BLOWOUT" Sale until August 17th and has all of her products are marked 20% off!! This is the time to give her products a try - trust me - You won't be dissapointed! Plus they already come packaged for gift giving! Do you have a birthday coming up for someone special! Please help support handmade - buy shopping Etsy and Crystal Kitten Jewelry!

Cheers!
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment