Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Custom Quilt





So I am still playing catch up with my orders... thankfully I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!!! I hope to be posting new items in my shop in about two weeks - I HOPE!!! Anyways.. I have to share my latest order which was a custom quilt. One of my repeat customers - who has been so utterly patient with me - thank you - you know who you are - ordered this custom quilt. I can't be given all the credit because she picked out all the fabrics... but honestly - who doesn't love Amy Butler!!! Every time I do a quilt out of her fabric it will instantly become my favorite! So here it is! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Looks like a lot of work and something to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the quilt. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete