Thursday, March 22, 2007





This is my newest - and so far my most favorite line - I feel like I say that with every new creation - but I am being totally honest here - I adore this fabric from Michael Millers collection - so super cute!! I call this my sophistiCAT line... one of the itsy bitsy burpies has the cutest cat on it - That panel alone inspired the entire collection - including the quilt! I think this line is going to sell fast = If only I had a little baby that could use this - I would so keep this one! Get yours while supplies last- limited quanitites available.
www.lemonsandlollis.etsy.com

To subscribe to a automatic feed of these posts please click here - once you are forwarded to my vox blog you can click "subscribe to a feed of these posts" in the column on the left. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment