Sunday, November 18, 2007

NEW Eeva Dress




I call this eeva dress "finlandia" it just has that swedish/finland style print. Large geometric in fun shades of pink, raspberry, brick and various shades of green. It reverses to a beautiful filigree print in a brick color. This particular eeva dress is priced a little higher than normal due to the high quality cotton. I typically use a high quality quilters cotton for my dresses and this cotton even out performs that! It is a superior grade cotton - you have to feel it to appreciate it. This is unlike anything you will find in childrens clothing today. I absolutely love it! I am constantly striving to bring my customers the highest quality childrens clothing that is modern and unique. This dress is no exception. These sell out super fast (my cherry bomb eeva dress I just listed 3 weeks ago is already sold out)... So you were warned! :*)
To shop: please click here!

7 comments:

  1. Hello there... what a great blog! I really enjoy looking at all the cute items you've pulled together.

    Also, you've been tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , a good blog, I also want to buy unique baby gifts on coming christmas. Please suggest any online gifts shop for shopping. I tried http://www.wowbabygifts.com/ for Christmas gifts and found it interesteing.
    You can also try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dresses are adoreable! Way tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. children are so cute.... you're brilliant in making these.... they are perfect unique handmade gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in the midst of doing some shopping for my sisters soon to be born son. I’m thinking of getting her clothes for baby gifts but I’ve been told that clothes are a bad idea and that I should buy furniture instead. My sister has yet to buy any clothes or things like changing stations and what not so I’m not sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there

    I run a site Unique Gift Newborn ( http://uniquegiftnewbornbabies.com ).
    I believe it would be beneficial for both of us if we do blogroll link exchange.


    Here is the Description for the Link Exchange

    Title Unique Gift Newborn
    URL http://uniquegiftnewbornbabies.com

    thanks
    John Border

    ReplyDelete