Sunday, February 11, 2007

Surfs Up!

SURFS UP! This is one of my favorites in my collection and I hate to say one of my few boyish items. Maybe because I have a baby girl... that boyish side of my brain just doesn't work as well. I absolutely love this set. Set includes bib, burp cloth and onesie all handmade by me. Burp cloth includes applique that states "Rick, The Beachcomber, Honolulu, HI". While the bib includes hula girls, tiki lounge signs and surfboards... totally gnarly dude! Bib and burp cloth are backed in a very absorbent terry cloth. Onesie is made from 100% combed cotton (very soft) with finished sleeves. This is a nice onesie (not those flimsy see through ones). Coordinating onesie comes with the set and is also appliqued with a print depicting a sign stating "Blue Hawaiian Hotel".

All of this is custom - handmade by me! See my store to purchase product - limited quantities available.
Thanks for shopping http://www.lemonsandlollis.etsy.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment